Educational : Master’s degree in computer science/engineering or related field.
Qualifications : MBA preferred
- 8+ years working in a technological role plus 5?+ years of managerial experience.
- Advanced technological skillset and a demonstrated history with technology.
- Previous working experience as a Head of Technology for 8-9 years.
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company.
- Lead the strategy for technology platforms, partnerships and external relationships
- Identify, compare, select and implement technology solutions to meet current and future needs.
- Manage and optimize infrastructure assets to satisfy internal financial targets
- Create overall technology standards and practices and ensure adherence
- Consolidate our technology platforms and create plans for each
- Track, analyse and monitor technology performance metrics
- Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in the technology landscape
- Take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation and creativity
- Work closely with Marketing, Business Development and Operations to define and deliver new products and enhancements.
- Ensuring that technological resources meet the company’s short and long-term needs.
- Outline the goals for research and development.
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company’s technological requirements.
Interested candidates should send their resume with all contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org the subject as Technology Manager Dvara SmartGold